Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Revisit in Ten Years




I've been watching this meme float around a lot, so I've finally decided to join in the fun! This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books!

top ten characters I'd like to revisit in ten years

  • Ronan Lynch from The Raven Cycle: really I'd like to revisit this entire squad, but I feel like ronan would be the really interesting one to look back on. 
  • Jace Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments: the best shadowhunter of his time man, why wouldn't I wanna check up on him?
  • June Iparis from the Legend trilogy: june is everything I aspire to be when I grow up, so maybe in ten years time ill revisit her and get more inspiration to be a fierce, independent woman.
  • Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass Series: just checking to make sure she's still badass.
  • Liam Stewart and Ruby Daly from The Darkest Minds trilogy: these two are a package deal and make my heart so happy, so of course I'd visit them again
  • Captain Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles: I just love thorne so much. he deserves all the happiness in the world and every chance he can get at traveling 
  • Julian Blackthorn from The Dark Artifices: Julian is the most precious boy I've ever read about, and therefore, I promise myself that I will reread every book with Julian in it in ten years.
  • Kaz Brekker and Inej Ghafa: ok you sure as heck know why I'd wanna revisit this dynamic duo in ten years (also I can't wait for crooked kingdom I'm going crazy)


Which characters would you want to revisit in ten years? 

No comments :

Post a Comment