Top Ten Books That Made Me Cry


I've been watching this meme float around a lot, so I've finally decided to join in the fun! This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books! 


Top ten books that made me cry

1. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling: Don't think I need to explain why I spent days crying over this book. 

2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: Spent my time with the last few chapters of this book wailing.

3. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo: It wasn't even that sad, I was just so captivated by the moment that I couldn't help but shed some tears. 

4. Champion by Marie Lu: Two words: the epilogue.

5. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: Chaolaena.

6. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: The ending was so wild, I couldn't keep up! The emotions that were pouring out of Mara and Noah sent me way over the edge. 

7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare: The squad went through way too much throughout this entire series, but that last chapter drew the line for me and resulted in quite the sob fest. 

8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I read this on the plane to Connecticut during winter break, which was a huge mistake, because the amount of tissues I used was ridiculous. 

9. The Death Cure by James Dashner: When your favorite character ...

10. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: This book was just terribly sad. 

1 comment :

  1. Nice list! HP and TFiOS made me cry too! Followed back via GFC.
    Sorry for the late reply! Also followed you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete