Top Ten Finished Series I Have Yet to Finish


I've been watching this meme float around a lot, so I've finally decided to join in the fun! This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books! 


Top ten finished series I have yet to finish

1. Beautiful Creatures Series (The Caster Chronicles) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


Although I did really enjoy Beautiful Creatures, I just don't see myself finishing the rest of the series, at least anytime soon. 

2. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead


I promise I'm going to read these by YALLFest! 

3. Fallen Series by Lauren Kate


My sister first introduced this series to me back in the seventh grade and I did read the first book. However, I never got around to reading the sequels, nor do I think I plan on it.

4. Percy Jackson & The Olympians by Rick Riordan 


I have one more book left in this series! I've been holding off for years, but hopefully I'll finish it soon!

5. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard


I feel quite accomplished that I was able to read eight out of eighteen books in this series, but boy oh boy I have no willpower to finish the next ten books --- just tell me who A is already!

6. The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry 



I'd really like to continue reading this series, unfortunately it is not a priority for me right now. Hopefully I'll read it soon, though!

7. Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie 


I read Matched and I did enjoy it, so I'll get around to the sequels at a later time, but maybe a long time away. 

8. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld


These books were so popular back in middle school, but sadly I never got past Uglies. Maybe one day I shall binge read the series. 

9. Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver


Give me time, I swear I'll make this one count.

10. Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis


I read these back in elementary school, but sadly I never got to finish the series! Thinking about it brings back a lot of happy memories, so maybe one day I'll pick them back up for a quick, good read. 

No comments :

Post a Comment