10 Book To Movie Adaptations I Have Yet To See


I've been watching this meme float around a lot, so I've finally decided to join in the fun! This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books! 

Top ten book to movie adaptations I have yet to see

1) The Scorch Trials (by James Dashner)

2) Gone Girl (by Gillian Flynn)

3) Insurgent (by Veronica Roth)

4) The Great Gatsby (by F. Scott Fitzgerald)

5) The Perks of Being a Wallflower (by Stephen Chbosky)

6) The Martian (by Andy Weir)

7) Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (by Jesse Andrews) 

8) 1984 (by George Orwell)

9) The Outsiders (by S.E. Hinton)

10) The Host  (by Stephanie Meyer)




5 comments :

  1. I still need to read The Maze Runner and Gone Girl and for some reason, I want to try out the books before I see the movies….and having said that, I still went to see The Martian before reading the book XD Weird, I know. I loved reading The Host but I'm a little scared about the movie LOL! Awesome list^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movies on your list! There are quite a few on here that I have watched and enjoyed. I absolutely loved The Martian, it's one of my favourite book to movie adaptations of all time. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only seen Insurgent. I still need to read The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by our blog. - Shon @ Tangled 'N' Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to see The Scorch Trials movie!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Insurgent! I really enjoyed that one. Hope you do as well, Lillie. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Dreaming Under the Same Moon. I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete