Waiting on Wednesday: Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo


Here is where I share with you my anticipation for upcoming books! Breaking the Spine has introduced me to this and I am super excited to get to participate. Please feel free to comment what books you are looking forward to as well!!

~~~

Last week we were graced with this beautiful title for the sequel of Six of Crows: Crooked Kingdom!! I'm very excited about this sequel and while I know it is still in the works and terribly far away from release, I can't help but rave over this duology. Isn't the title awesome!? It leaves so much space to theorize where this story will take us. Where we were left off with Six of Crows leaves my mind thinking up the craziest speculations and eventually I'm almost certain I will lose my mind. All I can say is that I hope the pages to this book are stained too, because it'll look phenomenal next to my precious copy of Six of Crows

Crooked Kingdom is expected to release September 22nd, 2016! 

What's your WoW this week? 

3 comments :

  1. I neeeeeed this book. Like I needed it yesterday haha. My WoW this week is Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can't believe I still haven't read Six of Crows yet since everyone says it's so good! I need to get on it! Great pick!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THIS BOOK! As far as it is from release, I am about to explode with my guesses and questions--I'm right there with you on the losing my mind!

    ReplyDelete