My Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors


I've been watching this meme float around a lot, so I've finally decided to join in the fun! This meme was created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday there is a new list that involves all things books! 

Top Ten of my Auto-Buy Authors

1. Cassandra Clare: Ever since The Mortal Instruments series was brought onto the scene, I've been hooked on her writing. She is amazing at character development and world building; there is not a single detail out of place. 

2. Leigh Bardugo: Leigh has a writing style that is so easy to fall into, it is impossible to stay away from her books! I've fallen in love with majority of her characters and I can't wait to read Six of Crows!

3. Marie Lu: Marie Lu was able to captivate me with her Legend trilogy, and since then I've been wrapped around her finger. Her writing is very straight forward and to the point, which makes it very easy to follow along and get caught up in the words.

4. J.K. Rowling: J.K. Rowling in my queen, I will always buy anything she writes.

5. Michelle Hodkin: Michelle really caught my attention with her Mara Dyer trilogy and I've been waiting ever since then for a new book! She was able to build a connection between me and her characters that was unbreakable. To this day I still ponder over her writing; it was truly mesmerizing!

6. Rick Riordan: I've read Rick Riordan's books for as long as I can remember! He was a very prominent part of my childhood, which is probably why I will forever be a fan of his books.

7. James Dashner: The Maze Runner is one of my favorite series due to the complex plot line and intensity of character development. James Dashner has a way of keeping you planted to the book and hoping for the best.

8. David Levithan: David Levithan has a very witty way of writing that makes me enjoy devouring his works. 

9. Rainbow Rowell: I enjoy everything Rainbow Rowell produces for the mere fact that the characters' situations feel so real. I'm able to really relate to the characters she brings to life.

10. Rick Yancey: His explosive The 5th Wave trilogy was phenomenal and had me craving more with each page I turned. Rick Yancey's writing is so well developed that it keeps the wheels in your head turning and turning, searching for any grasp of something logical. 

No comments :

Post a Comment