Harry Potter #5: Favorite Quote From Sorcerer's Stone

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is a weekly meme created by Uncorked Thoughts. Each week there is a new question about Harry Potter and all you must do is answer the question! This is an excellent way to keep the celebration of Harry Potter alive.


Favorite quote from HP and the Sorcerer's Stone

My favorite quote from HP1, which also happens to be my senior quote is: "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." Spoken like a true wise one by the ever wonderful, Albus Dumbledore. 


2 comments :

  1. I had a feeling that that one would be popular this week^^ and with good reason! It's one of my favorite quotes OF LIFE so it's absolutely a favorite from Philosopher's Stone ♥ Great pick Lillie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, shame on me: I haven't read one Harry Potter book yet *don't shoot*
    BUT I do have a good excuse, well kind of: I will get all the physical copies first so I can read-a-thon the whole series:-)
    Anyway, I really like the quote, there's a lot of truth in it:)
    Gina @ A Thousand Books

    ReplyDelete